piątek, 1 stycznia 2016

Happy New Year - Creative Embellishments Challenge

Happy New Year everyone !!! I hope that this new year 2016 will be filled with happines and  warmth .This month at Creative Embellishments  we have this lovlely pic to inspire you with gorgeos colours and elements .The twist for your project is to add something circular .
When i saw this month’s challenge picture i immediately knew i wanted to do a steampunk canvas . I was inspired by the colours - blue , white  and brown. I  was also inspired by the lights . I added to my canvas Industrial Light Hanging Chandelier  I’ve cut it in pieces . I also used my favorites chipboards gears large , medium , small   and Steampunk frame. I applied on them white and black gesso . Then I used mists silver and gold 13 arts and mica powders , gold , rust and silver .For my title I choose  Happy New Year   which I painted with my mica powders mists : frozen lake , summer sky  and blue . I covered  surface with white crackle paste I love this crackle effect .

                                            





And some close up:






 
Thanks for stopping by today , I hope to see your challenge entry on the Creative Embellishments blog !
 
Im entering this canvas into challenge :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 komentarzy:

  1. I have already admired this beauty on facebook, but having the delicious close ups over here was such a treat! TFS! And thanks for playing along with us at SAnDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Happy New Year to you too!

    Claudia x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank U Claudia and Happy New Year to you too ;)

      Usuń
  2. Happy new year to you. Your canvas is magical !!!!!!! Thank you for your participation at Sandee & Amelie steampunk challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank U Brigitte and all the best in New Year to you too:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. A great steampunk collage in very nice colors. I like that you made it in so many layers.
    Dear Greetings and Happy New Year!
    Sabine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank U Sabine Best regards for you and Happy New Year

      Usuń
  5. I love all the layers in this and the colours

    OdpowiedzUsuń